Albert E.

"If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."

sâmbătă, 8 iunie 2013

love I shall you evermore…





Why do you fade, and wipe yourself from my kiss,
when from the earth beneath spring sleep and dreams…
If closeth my eyes I shall, crush you I might beneath my eyelids.

If full stop shall I be a comma you will be
And turn around if I shall you’ll transform into a pillar of salt and melt in the eve of a breath
If embrace you I shall I won’t bring myself to let go missing not having had you at all.


Write I shall with my body the life and journey of stars that fell in the living body of the turquoise vanilla sky…
and the blue abyss of my black eyes, foresee I shall myself embraced by the night of your hair;


The root of my vibration mangle you shall with daggers of words
words that spoil with dew of death on lips the flame of madness
and pour the mist of my soul through your fingers.


Drown we shall in blinding darkness,
Closeth your soul in a cage of hate,
Imprison my soul in crystal green fences and jaded locks
and melt we shall our hearts in love’s sweat of an eternal whisper:

love I shall you evermore…


For my dearest R.

Niciun comentariu: